The latest Finance and Business News can influence the Gold and other precious metal prices. Therefore we have decided to add an updated news feed from the Official BBC website below, to help our readers and subscribers understand and look out for outside influences regarding the daily Gold prices.
- Sat, 29 Feb 2020 04:40:42 +0000: One in five of UK's top FTSE 350 firms warned over gender diversity - BBC News - Business
A review into gender balance at senior levels of FTSE firms singles out 63 companies for criticism.
- Sat, 29 Feb 2020 00:22:23 +0000: Making chopsticks into house furnishings - BBC News - Business
ChopValue collects 350,000 used bamboo chopsticks from Vancouver restaurants every week.
- Fri, 28 Feb 2020 22:13:11 +0000: Coronavirus: 'Self-isolating will cost me £600' - BBC News - Business
Alex is back from a trip to Tenerife and is trying to help cut the risk of spreading coronavirus.
- Fri, 28 Feb 2020 22:05:08 +0000: Coronavirus: Global shares suffer worst week since financial crisis - BBC News - Business
US shares slide as fears over the impact of the coronavirus continue to grip investors.
- Fri, 28 Feb 2020 17:45:43 +0000: Coronavirus fears wipe £200bn off UK firms' value - BBC News - Business
London's FTSE 100 share index suffers one of its biggest falls since 2008 as the virus spreads.