The latest Finance and Business News can influence the Gold and other precious metal prices. Therefore we have decided to add an updated news feed from the Official BBC website below, to help our readers and subscribers understand and look out for outside influences regarding the daily Gold prices.
- Mon, 18 Jun 2018 00:29:09 +0000: UK economy faces weakest growth since 2009, employers warn - BBC News - Business
The British Chambers of Commerce says that the UK economy could see its weakest year since 2009.
- Mon, 18 Jun 2018 00:28:11 +0000: Debit card payments more popular than cash - BBC News - Business
More than three million people hardly used cash at all last year, according to the banking trade body.
- Sun, 17 Jun 2018 23:35:16 +0000: Cancer and career - BBC News - Business
How one entrepreneur had to quit work to battle cancer, leaving his co-founder to grow their company on his own.
- Sun, 17 Jun 2018 14:57:21 +0000: General Electric faces fines over French jobs pledge - BBC News - Business
France threatens to take the unusual step of fining General Electric for not creating jobs.
- Sun, 17 Jun 2018 09:54:41 +0000: Tesla on fire: UK director Michael Morris' car bursts into flames - BBC News - Business
Michael Morris' actress wife posts dramatic footage of this week's incident in Los Angeles.