The latest Finance and Business News can influence the Gold and other precious metal prices. Therefore we have decided to add an updated news feed from the Official BBC website below, to help our readers and subscribers understand and look out for outside influences regarding the daily Gold prices.
- Thu, 16 Jul 2020 11:56:36 +0000: Coronavirus: Chances of getting a loan or mortgage are squeezed - BBC News - Business
Lenders say they will reduce the availability of mortgages, loans and other credit despite demand rising.
- Thu, 16 Jul 2020 11:22:51 +0000: Coronavirus: UK payrolls shrink by 649,000 jobs in lockdown - BBC News - Business
Official figures reveal a drop in the number in employment, with young people hard hit.
- Thu, 16 Jul 2020 11:07:25 +0000: EU-US Privacy Shield for data struck down by court - BBC News - Business
The EU-US Privacy Shield, governing the transfer of citizens' data, has been declared invalid.
- Thu, 16 Jul 2020 09:10:13 +0000: Boohoo told to address exploitation claims amid criticism - BBC News - Business
MP Philip Dunne says it is "shameful" it took the pandemic for the retailer to acknowledge issues.
- Thu, 16 Jul 2020 08:57:37 +0000: Coronavirus: 'My once-in-lifetime holiday hasn't been refunded' - BBC News - Business
A couple tell of their holiday refund "panic" as consumer group Which? calls for action from regulators.