The latest Finance and Business News can influence the Gold and other precious metal prices. Therefore we have decided to add an updated news feed from the Official BBC website below, to help our readers and subscribers understand and look out for outside influences regarding the daily Gold prices.
- Fri, 20 May 2022 01:08:45 +0000: Sri Lanka defaults on debt for first time in its history - BBC News - Business
The governor of the country's central bank and two major credit rating agencies said it has defaulted.
- Thu, 19 May 2022 23:08:12 +0000: Australia election 2022: Cost of living worries voters - BBC News - Business
If interest rates keep rising 300,000 Australians may default on mortgage repayments.
- Thu, 19 May 2022 20:08:46 +0000: Twitter steps up Ukraine misinformation fight - BBC News - Business
The social media platform says it will put false claims from official accounts behind warning notices.
- Thu, 19 May 2022 17:36:33 +0000: Iceland to launch over-60s discount as cost of living soars - BBC News - Business
The supermarket chain says it wants to support older customers through the cost of living crisis.
- Thu, 19 May 2022 16:43:41 +0000: Global stock markets fall as growth fears rattle investors - BBC News - Business
UK shares slide after more signs of waning consumer confidence trigger steep falls in US markets.