The latest Finance and Business News can influence the Gold and other precious metal prices. Therefore we have decided to add an updated news feed from the Official BBC website below, to help our readers and subscribers understand and look out for outside influences regarding the daily Gold prices.
- Fri, 18 Sep 2020 21:03:40 +0000: ‘Another lockdown would be disastrous for our business’ - BBC News - Business
Restaurants and pubs are concerned new coronavirus restrictions could spell the end of their businesses.
- Fri, 18 Sep 2020 19:45:13 +0000: TikTok and WeChat: US to ban app downloads in 48 hours - BBC News - Business
The ban on downloading the apps in the US takes effect on Sunday unless President Trump intervenes.
- Fri, 18 Sep 2020 14:20:43 +0000: Liam Fox still in running for WTO chief as race narrows - BBC News - Business
The ex-international trade secretary is in the final five for World Trade Organization job.
- Fri, 18 Sep 2020 11:00:40 +0000: Jo Malone denounces her former brand's John Boyega decision - BBC News - Business
The British perfumer says removing actor John Boyega from his own advert was "utterly despicable".
- Fri, 18 Sep 2020 10:31:57 +0000: Admiral boss gives staff £10m as retirement farewell - BBC News - Business
"Saying thank you to all Admiral staff in this way is the right thing to do," says David Stevens.