The latest Finance and Business News can influence the Gold and other precious metal prices. Therefore we have decided to add an updated news feed from the Official BBC website below, to help our readers and subscribers understand and look out for outside influences regarding the daily Gold prices.
- Tue, 07 Apr 2020 05:02:40 +0000: Coronavirus: US car insurers refund drivers stuck at home - BBC News - Business
Major US insurer Allstate is paying out $600m in refunds to drivers in quarantine and through discounts.
- Tue, 07 Apr 2020 02:33:21 +0000: Short-form streaming app Quibi launches to rival Netflix - BBC News - Business
BBC's technology reporter tests if Quibi's platform with 10-minute or shorter videos could get viewers hooked.
- Tue, 07 Apr 2020 02:14:02 +0000: Calls for debt relief for world's poorest nations - BBC News - Business
More than 100 global organisations want debt payments to be waived for developing countries this year.
- Mon, 06 Apr 2020 23:08:08 +0000: The shop where you can still buy huge bags of pasta - BBC News - Business
Wholesalers are opening their doors to members of the public keen to buy supplies in bulk.
- Mon, 06 Apr 2020 23:01:18 +0000: Coronavirus: 'I was asked for £430 a month for my shut nursery' - BBC News - Business
Many nurseries are closed, but some are still asking parents to continue to pay a monthly fee