The latest Finance and Business News can influence the Gold and other precious metal prices. Therefore we have decided to add an updated news feed from the Official BBC website below, to help our readers and subscribers understand and look out for outside influences regarding the daily Gold prices.
- Mon, 29 Nov 2021 12:44:33 +0000: Nissan boss warns no end in sight to global chip shortage - BBC News - Business
The Omicron variant could exacerbate the shortage of chips used in cars, Makoto Uchida tells the BBC.
- Mon, 29 Nov 2021 12:43:10 +0000: Covid: Omicron variant causes passengers to scramble for flights - BBC News - Business
One traveller told the BBC he had found an alternative flight home, but he faces extra costs of £4,000.
- Mon, 29 Nov 2021 12:07:40 +0000: Omicron: What Covid refund rights are there for holidays abroad? - BBC News - Business
What rights do you have if your holidays plans or rules change, as a new Covid variant affects travel?
- Mon, 29 Nov 2021 06:39:59 +0000: Macau casino shares fall after 'illegal gambling' arrests - BBC News - Business
A prominent gambling industry figure in Macau is believed to be among those arrested.
- Mon, 29 Nov 2021 00:02:24 +0000: More work needed to create green jobs, report says - BBC News - Business
Efforts to create "green jobs" need to intensify if the government is to meet its target, a report says.