The latest Finance and Business News can influence the Gold and other precious metal prices. Therefore we have decided to add an updated news feed from the Official BBC website below, to help our readers and subscribers understand and look out for outside influences regarding the daily Gold prices.
- Wed, 21 Oct 2020 06:40:13 +0000: UK borrowing jumps in September as Covid support continues - BBC News - Business
The government borrowed £36bn in September, the third-highest in any month since records began.
- Wed, 21 Oct 2020 06:39:44 +0000: UK inflation rises after Eat Out to Help Out ends - BBC News - Business
The inflation rate increased to 0.5% in September after the discount meals scheme ended, figures show.
- Wed, 21 Oct 2020 06:37:00 +0000: Trump maintains bank account in China, says NY Times - BBC News - Business
The US president, who sparked a trade war with Beijing, is critical of US firms doing business in China.
- Wed, 21 Oct 2020 06:33:44 +0000: Cathay Pacific axes regional carrier and 8,500 jobs - BBC News - Business
Hong Kong’s flag carrier is closing Cathay Dragon and cutting jobs as part of a restructuring plan.
- Wed, 21 Oct 2020 06:25:41 +0000: Royal Mail launches 72p parcel pick-up service - BBC News - Business
The firm claims it is "one of the biggest changes to the delivery since the launch of the post box".