The latest Finance and Business News can influence the Gold and other precious metal prices. Therefore we have decided to add an updated news feed from the Official BBC website below, to help our readers and subscribers understand and look out for outside influences regarding the daily Gold prices.
- Tue, 20 Aug 2019 15:01:21 +0000: Fracking: UK shale reserves may be smaller than previously estimated - BBC News - Business
Previous research suggested 50 years of shale gas under the UK, but a new study says it could be less than 10.
- Tue, 20 Aug 2019 14:38:49 +0000: Student loan overpayments of £28m going unclaimed - BBC News - Business
Graduates have paid millions in repayments even though their student loans have been cleared.
- Tue, 20 Aug 2019 14:13:58 +0000: Juul: Vaping attracts fresh funding despite new lawsuits - BBC News - Business
Investors pump another $325m into e-cigarette market leader Juul as health concerns increase.
- Tue, 20 Aug 2019 11:41:08 +0000: Scottish castle goes up for sale for over £8m in East Lothian - BBC News - Business
Seton Castle was built with stone from a palace said to be Mary Queen of Scots' favourite retreat.
- Tue, 20 Aug 2019 11:22:09 +0000: Lightning strike 'partly to blame' for power cut - BBC News - Business
National Grid could be fined for the outage that affected nearly a million people in England and Wales.