The latest Finance and Business News can influence the Gold and other precious metal prices. Therefore we have decided to add an updated news feed from the Official BBC website below, to help our readers and subscribers understand and look out for outside influences regarding the daily Gold prices.
- Sat, 20 Jul 2019 00:21:05 +0000: Iran seizes British tanker in Strait of Hormuz - BBC News - Business
A second tanker is now back on its way after it was boarded by armed guards in the Strait of Hormuz.
- Fri, 19 Jul 2019 22:01:43 +0000: Algae bio-curtains: Architects' radical solution to capture carbon - BBC News - Business
Scientists and architects in London have developed 'bio-curtains' to act as an alternative to urban trees.
- Fri, 19 Jul 2019 21:58:21 +0000: HS2: High-speed line cost 'could rise by £30bn' - BBC News - Business
The boss of the new high-speed rail link has reportedly warned the project will exceed its £56bn budget.
- Fri, 19 Jul 2019 21:07:24 +0000: Pound sterling: 5 holiday destinations where a weak pound still goes far - BBC News - Business
The pound may be falling, but there are still plenty of places it goes a long way. We look at five.
- Fri, 19 Jul 2019 16:21:05 +0000: Public sector workers 'to get above-inflation pay rise' - BBC News - Business
Dentists, teachers and police officers are reportedly to get pay increases of between 2% and 2.9%.