The latest Finance and Business News can influence the Gold and other precious metal prices. Therefore we have decided to add an updated news feed from the Official BBC website below, to help our readers and subscribers understand and look out for outside influences regarding the daily Gold prices.
- Tue, 01 Dec 2020 13:45:00 +0000: UK among hardest hit nations by pandemic, says OECD - BBC News - Business
Research by leading international agency suggests only Argentina will be worst hit by the pandemic.
- Tue, 01 Dec 2020 13:24:22 +0000: Debenhams set to close putting 12,000 jobs at risk - BBC News - Business
The move comes after the failure of last-ditch efforts to rescue the ailing department store chain.
- Tue, 01 Dec 2020 12:26:35 +0000: Bitcoin peaks at record high close to $20,000 - BBC News - Business
The digital currency has traded as high as $19,920.53, beating a record set in December 2017.
- Tue, 01 Dec 2020 10:54:54 +0000: Christmas comes early as people rush to buy trees - BBC News - Business
It's a bumper year for British tree growers as customers look for some early festive cheer.
- Tue, 01 Dec 2020 10:29:36 +0000: UK house price growth 'fastest for almost six years' - BBC News - Business
Property price rises accelerated last month, the Nationwide says. but growth is set to slow next year.