The latest Finance and Business News can influence the Gold and other precious metal prices. Therefore we have decided to add an updated news feed from the Official BBC website below, to help our readers and subscribers understand and look out for outside influences regarding the daily Gold prices.
- Wed, 21 Apr 2021 21:50:21 +0000: Heathrow refuses to allow extra flights from India - BBC News - Business
The airport tells the BBC that it turned down requests from airlines to operate additional flights.
- Wed, 21 Apr 2021 19:11:48 +0000: Italian hospital employee accused of skipping work for 15 years - BBC News - Business
The hospital worker in southern Italy earned €538,000 while not going into work, media say.
- Wed, 21 Apr 2021 17:41:06 +0000: Climate change: Shipping industry calls for new global carbon tax - BBC News - Business
The global shipping industry wants governments to tax their carbon emissions as they try to tackle climate change
- Wed, 21 Apr 2021 16:51:39 +0000: Higher petrol prices drive up cost of living in March - BBC News - Business
The cost of living rose to 0.7% in March, from 0.4% in February, as fuel, transport and clothes prices increased.
- Wed, 21 Apr 2021 16:46:15 +0000: Chanel loses EU court battle over Huawei logo - BBC News - Business
The EU General Court ruled that the differences between the firms' logos "are significant".