The latest Finance and Business News can influence the Gold and other precious metal prices. Therefore we have decided to add an updated news feed from the Official BBC website below, to help our readers and subscribers understand and look out for outside influences regarding the daily Gold prices.
- Sun, 25 Sep 2022 12:40:07 +0000: Kwasi Kwarteng: I want to keep cutting taxes - BBC News - Business
Tax cuts will help to boost growth, says chancellor, as government also looks at relaxing immigration.
- Sun, 25 Sep 2022 11:39:18 +0000: Keir Starmer: Labour would reverse cut to top income tax rate - BBC News - Business
Scrapping the 45% rate is the "wrong choice" during a cost-of living crisis, the Labour leader says.
- Fri, 23 Sep 2022 18:21:40 +0000: Pound sinks as investors question huge tax cuts - BBC News - Business
Markets worry over the outlook for government finances following the biggest tax cutting moves in 50 years.
- Fri, 23 Sep 2022 17:47:11 +0000: Goldman Sachs: Sexual assault claims revealed in pay bias suit - BBC News - Business
Goldman Sachs is accused of "boys' club" culture that discriminated against women.
- Fri, 23 Sep 2022 15:18:14 +0000: Mini-budget: What it means for you and your finances - BBC News - Business
Chancellor Kwasi Kwarteng has delivered what the government calls a "fiscal event". Here is how it affects you.