The latest Finance and Business News can influence the Gold and other precious metal prices. Therefore we have decided to add an updated news feed from the Official BBC website below, to help our readers and subscribers understand and look out for outside influences regarding the daily Gold prices.
- Sun, 16 Jun 2019 12:53:03 +0000: Tory leadership race: EU will renegotiate Brexit package, says Hunt - BBC News - Business
Mr Hunt said if there is no prospect of a deal by 31 October he would accept a no-deal Brexit.
- Sun, 16 Jun 2019 12:41:56 +0000: Waiter 'won't pay eat-and-run bill' - BBC News - Business
A customer claimed a waiter feared being made to pay after diners fled, because of company policy.
- Sat, 15 Jun 2019 23:58:56 +0000: Tattoos at work: Are they still an issue? - BBC News - Business
Employers have become more relaxed about visible tattoos at work, but some firms still don't allow them.
- Sat, 15 Jun 2019 23:23:26 +0000: Illegal eel exporters exposed by Countryfile - BBC News - Business
International buyers offered high prices for eels caught on the River Severn in Gloucestershire.
- Sat, 15 Jun 2019 23:10:43 +0000: 'My parents wanted me to marry. I became a DJ' - BBC News - Business
Photographer Sayan Hazra captures a day in the life of one of India's few female DJs.