The latest Finance and Business News can influence the Gold and other precious metal prices. Therefore we have decided to add an updated news feed from the Official BBC website below, to help our readers and subscribers understand and look out for outside influences regarding the daily Gold prices.
- Mon, 02 Oct 2023 06:37:34 +0000: Water companies want £156 bill rise to fund upgrades - BBC News - Business
The industry says it needs the cash to fund £96bn of investment to cut sewage spills and build reservoirs.
- Mon, 02 Oct 2023 04:04:52 +0000: Golden Week: Chinese seek cheap wanderlust in economic gloom - BBC News - Business
A sluggish economy forces young Chinese to travel cheaply for this year's holiday.
- Mon, 02 Oct 2023 02:57:10 +0000: Aukus: UK defence giant BAE Systems wins £3.95bn submarine contract - BBC News - Business
The deal will provide decades of work at BAE Systems' shipyard in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria.
- Sun, 01 Oct 2023 23:05:42 +0000: First class stamp price rises to £1.25 - BBC News - Business
The price rise comes as Royal Mail seeks to cover higher delivery costs while letter numbers fall.
- Sun, 01 Oct 2023 21:38:31 +0000: Jeremy Hunt to confirm national living wage to rise to £11 an hour - BBC News - Business
The move will affect two million of the lowest-paid workers, the chancellor will tell the Tory conference.