The latest Finance and Business News can influence the Gold and other precious metal prices. Therefore we have decided to add an updated news feed from the Official BBC website below, to help our readers and subscribers understand and look out for outside influences regarding the daily Gold prices.
- Sat, 18 Jan 2020 16:03:44 +0000: Brexit: Price rises warning after chancellor vows EU rules divergence - BBC News - Business
Food prices could rise after Sajid Javid said there will be no alignment with EU rules after Brexit, businesses say.
- Sat, 18 Jan 2020 13:23:46 +0000: Courier fraud: Victim 'cried for days' - BBC News - Business
Police warn £7m was stolen from elderly and vulnerable people in 2019 in so-called courier fraud.
- Sat, 18 Jan 2020 10:51:37 +0000: Disney culls 'Fox' from 20th Century Fox in rebrand - BBC News - Business
The company wants to distance its film studio from Rupert Murdoch's news company, US media report.
- Sat, 18 Jan 2020 06:40:30 +0000: Sainsbury's named cheapest supermarket of 2019 by Which? - BBC News - Business
The study by Which? compared the price of 53 products but did not include discounters Aldi and Lidl.
- Fri, 17 Jan 2020 22:23:37 +0000: Rough Trade: We're selling more records than ever - BBC News - Business
The music retailer launches a partnership with Apple Music, saying that streaming boosts vinyl sales.