The latest Finance and Business News can influence the Gold and other precious metal prices. Therefore we have decided to add an updated news feed from the Official BBC website below, to help our readers and subscribers understand and look out for outside influences regarding the daily Gold prices.
- Thu, 13 May 2021 14:08:01 +0000: UK shares join global market sell-off on inflation fears - BBC News - Business
Leading UK and European stocks fall as US cost of living data sends shivers through global markets.
- Thu, 13 May 2021 12:33:57 +0000: BT vows to give 5m more homes fast broadband - BBC News - Business
The telecoms giant says its new full-fibre investment strategy could create up to 7,000 jobs.
- Thu, 13 May 2021 09:59:45 +0000: Universal credit fraud and error at new high - BBC News - Business
Figures from the Department for Work and Pensions show £8.4bn was lost in 2020-21.
- Thu, 13 May 2021 09:52:00 +0000: Travel firms warned over summer holiday refunds - BBC News - Business
Companies will be breaking the law if they delay or refuse refunds, warns the competition watchdog.
- Thu, 13 May 2021 08:56:23 +0000: Tesla will no longer accept Bitcoin over climate concerns, says Musk - BBC News - Business
The initial decision made by Tesla in March to accept Bitcoin caused an outcry from environmentalists.