The latest Finance and Business News can influence the Gold and other precious metal prices. Therefore we have decided to add an updated news feed from the Official BBC website below, to help our readers and subscribers understand and look out for outside influences regarding the daily Gold prices.
- Tue, 11 Aug 2020 23:02:53 +0000: Coronavirus: What is a recession? - BBC News - Business
The coronavirus pandemic has thrown many countries into recession - but what exactly is it and how could it affect you?
- Tue, 11 Aug 2020 23:01:02 +0000: Coronavirus: Airline refunds ‘still too slow’ despite warning - BBC News - Business
Which? says the Civil Aviation Authority needs more powers to punish airlines over refund delays.
- Tue, 11 Aug 2020 21:50:55 +0000: Priti Patel: Home Secretary takes on Ben and Jerry's over migrant boats - BBC News - Business
A Home Office source brands the ice cream "overpriced junk food" after comments on Channel crossings.
- Tue, 11 Aug 2020 17:08:33 +0000: 'Bullying' Apple fights couple over pear logo - BBC News - Business
The owners of the Prepear recipe app are speaking out after Apple tried to block their pear logo.
- Tue, 11 Aug 2020 15:53:51 +0000: Boris Johnson warns 'long, long way to go' for UK economy - BBC News - Business
The number of people employed between April and June fell by the most since the financial crisis.