The latest Finance and Business News can influence the Gold and other precious metal prices. Therefore we have decided to add an updated news feed from the Official BBC website below, to help our readers and subscribers understand and look out for outside influences regarding the daily Gold prices.
- Sat, 06 Mar 2021 13:49:53 +0000: Cladding rules: 'I would never have bought my flat if I knew' - BBC News - Business
Confusion over building safety rules has left many people unable to move home without hard-to-obtain checks.
- Sat, 06 Mar 2021 04:14:25 +0000: Covid-19: Rapid testing available to all businesses in England - BBC News - Business
It is hoped the wider rollout of workplace testing will mean more asymptomatic cases are detected.
- Fri, 05 Mar 2021 22:02:25 +0000: Pubs deluged with beer garden bookings - BBC News - Business
Pubs in England report high demand bookings from the 12 April opening date for beer gardens.
- Fri, 05 Mar 2021 18:56:54 +0000: US and EU suspend tariffs in Boeing Airbus row - BBC News - Business
The move comes a day after the US agreed to suspend its tariffs on UK imports stemming from the dispute.
- Fri, 05 Mar 2021 18:36:06 +0000: Ellesmere Port: Vauxhall plant pauses production as demand sags - BBC News - Business
The owner of the Ellesmere Port plant says the halt is nothing to do with talks over its future.