The latest Finance and Business News can influence the Gold and other precious metal prices. Therefore we have decided to add an updated news feed from the Official BBC website below, to help our readers and subscribers understand and look out for outside influences regarding the daily Gold prices.
- Fri, 21 Sep 2018 14:31:24 +0000: Pound falls after May's Brexit statement - BBC News - Business
Sterling's slide deepens after the Prime Minister's comments renew fears of a no-deal Brexit.
- Fri, 21 Sep 2018 12:53:22 +0000: Uber-Deliveroo 'talks' hit Just Eat's share price - BBC News - Business
The food delivery firm's shares drop to a one-year low on reports Uber is mulling a bid for Deliveroo.
- Fri, 21 Sep 2018 12:07:35 +0000: Ex-BHS boss Dominic Chappell loses pensions conviction appeal - BBC News - Business
Judge says Dominic Chappell gave "entirely unbelievable" evidence in the Crown Court hearing.
- Fri, 21 Sep 2018 10:37:46 +0000: Italy opens probe into Ryanair hand luggage charges - BBC News - Business
The airline's new Italian luggage charges may amount to unfair commercial practice, a watchdog says.
- Fri, 21 Sep 2018 09:43:49 +0000: Government borrowing jumps to £6.8bn in August - BBC News - Business
Borrowing rose by more than expected following subdued tax receipts and an increase in spending.