The latest Finance and Business News can influence the Gold and other precious metal prices. Therefore we have decided to add an updated news feed from the Official BBC website below, to help our readers and subscribers understand and look out for outside influences regarding the daily Gold prices.
- Mon, 02 Aug 2021 13:20:42 +0000: Young bankers told to stop complaining about hours - BBC News - Business
The London Stock Exchange's former boss says "entitled" bankers have it easy compared to working mums.
- Mon, 02 Aug 2021 10:14:25 +0000: Pingdemic: ‘I'm losing hundreds of pounds in tips’ - BBC News - Business
An ill-timed alert on the NHS Covid app can mean bar staff losing out on tip income at the weekend.
- Mon, 02 Aug 2021 10:10:51 +0000: Defence firm Meggitt's new US owner in jobs pledge - BBC News - Business
US company Parker-Hannifin, which is buying Meggitt for £6.3bn, says it will safeguard UK jobs.
- Mon, 02 Aug 2021 07:02:40 +0000: Banking giant HSBC sees first half profit more than double - BBC News - Business
The UK-based firm said the jump in profits was driven by an economic rebound in Britain and Hong Kong.
- Mon, 02 Aug 2021 02:04:04 +0000: Afterpay: Jack Dorsey's Square in Australia's biggest buyout - BBC News - Business
The $29bn deal for Afterpay will create an instalments payment giant in a hugely growing sector.