The latest Finance and Business News can influence the Gold and other precious metal prices. Therefore we have decided to add an updated news feed from the Official BBC website below, to help our readers and subscribers understand and look out for outside influences regarding the daily Gold prices.
- Mon, 16 Sep 2019 00:56:24 +0000: Oil prices soar after attacks on Saudi facilities - BBC News - Business
Brent crude surged 19% as nervous traders speculated about the impact on global supplies.
- Sun, 15 Sep 2019 23:27:21 +0000: Illegal work practices 'far too common' says think tank study - BBC News - Business
Many workers report not receiving paid holidays or wage slips, says the Resolution Foundation.
- Sun, 15 Sep 2019 21:06:40 +0000: General Motors faces strike by almost 50,000 staff - BBC News - Business
The strike would be the first at America's biggest carmaker since 2007.
- Sun, 15 Sep 2019 11:07:36 +0000: Thomas Cook 'racing to finalise rescue deal' - BBC News - Business
The troubled travel firm is understood to be in last minute negotiations with bondholders.
- Sat, 14 Sep 2019 23:50:59 +0000: Why thousands are flocking to corgi cafes - BBC News - Business
Corgi cafes are all the rage, with these dog-themed businesses popping up across Asia.