The latest Finance and Business News can influence the Gold and other precious metal prices. Therefore we have decided to add an updated news feed from the Official BBC website below, to help our readers and subscribers understand and look out for outside influences regarding the daily Gold prices.
- Wed, 23 Jun 2021 13:16:34 +0000: Lloyds to close another 44 bank branches - BBC News - Business
The latest announcement means 100 Lloyds and Halifax branches will close this year.
- Wed, 23 Jun 2021 13:01:41 +0000: Leasehold campaigners welcome new changes - BBC News - Business
Persimmon and Aviva commit to change in light of competition watchdog inquiry into sector.
- Wed, 23 Jun 2021 12:14:57 +0000: Lego plans to sell bricks from recycled bottles in two years - BBC News - Business
Firm says challenge is to make more environmentally friendly bricks strong enough to build Hogwarts.
- Wed, 23 Jun 2021 11:48:12 +0000: Wall Street giant Morgan Stanley to bar unvaccinated staff - BBC News - Business
Last week, Morgan Stanley's chief executive told workers 'if you can eat out, you can go to the office'.
- Wed, 23 Jun 2021 11:39:10 +0000: Millions become millionaires during Covid pandemic - BBC News - Business
Soaring stock markets and property prices help boost the wealth of the wealthy, research suggests.